Home

Why can t I leave a comment on Facebook

Troubleshoot Why You Can't Comment on a Page You Moderate If you can't comment on posts on a Facebook Page and you have the moderator role, it may be due to a setting in Business Manager. Pages and Notifications is a setting that helps prevent you from commenting with your Facebook profile when you mean to comment from the business Page If you limit comments or only allow for certain people to post comments, no one will be able to leave a comment on that particular post. This could be the reason that you are finding it difficult to leave a comment on a friends post. There is also the possibility that a person has unfriended you Dad had a few public post that he wanted to comment on but was denied. He saw where my sister Melissa posted on one of her friends public post but when he wa..

Groups. Group Management for Admins. Join and Interact with Groups. Resources for Page Admins. Fix a Problem. Events. Create and Manage an Event. View and Respond to Events. Fundraisers and Donations ** BOOM!, I Travel & Make Money, you can to. find out here http://freedomwithkeith.comhttps://www.facebook.com/keith.everett Facebook SECRET, Here's Why Peo..

Troubleshoot Why You Can't Comment on a Page - Faceboo

You can comment on something you see in News Feed or on someone's timeline on Facebook Can't comment on Facebook friend's page. Ask Question Asked 10 years, 9 months ago. Active 5 years, 5 months ago. Viewed 46k times 5 I have a friend on Facebook. I can see his wall and his profile, and comments on items in his profile. But I cannot comment on those items This just happened to me. Are you using the SOCIAL FIXER app? If so, click on its icon (located at the far right of your Facebook window - it's a large blue circle with a white wrench) and choose Social Fixer Options from the pulldown menu. Then..

Facebook has removed the blue Comment button from beside the comment box on its website. This appears to affect all Facebook objects that can be commented on: a story on the News Feed, a friend's.. If you wish to, you can leave your thoughts as comments under the post, either using the web version or the Facebook app. In fact, comments form the backbone of Facebook as a social network. In the absence of comments, the platform will lose its sole purpose to be honest. All comments are recorded in a separate user log

Why can't I comment on Facebook? - Instant Answe

This wikiHow teaches you how to leave a comment on a Facebook Page (for a brand, service, organization, or public figure) as a Page you manage. Commenting on other Pages with your own organization or brand name is a great way to build community and increase your Page's reach. You must be a Page admin, editor, or moderator to comment on as a Page Facebook User 1 needs to message Facebook User 2 for some reason, but User 1 and User 2 aren't friends. The Message icon isn't available when User 1 tries to message User 2, so User 1 can not directly contact User 2 via Facebook Messages. Desktop Version (This is what it looks like when the Message icon/button IS visible Here are the steps for how to leave a Facebook review: Click the Reviews/Recommendations tab. Click 'Yes' to recommend the Page. Write your recommendation and if you use mobile upload a photo along with the recommendation text. You can also choose a tag such as great service, amazing staff or similar. Click Post

The Facebook comment plugin isn't new; the company introduced it in 2009. But this scam may well be. Here's how it works: Scammers, using either fake user accounts or Pages, leave comments below popular articles (Narang originally found the scam while he was reading the comments in an article on BuzzFeed about The Walking Dead). The comments. Hey guys I just discovered a bummer in the latest update to the facebook app. Durring a live video, voice over now becomes useless. That is, as soon as you dubble tap to watch the live video, voice over no longer reads the video controls or the place to write a comment, which worked in the previous version. I hope this is addressed in the next facebook update, I enjoy when my friends go live. Try this Click the little down-arrow in the top-right corner of any Facebook page, then select Privacy Settings. Find the Timeline and Tagging section and click the Edit Settings link. In the pop-up window that appears, look at the first setting—the one labeled Who can post on your timeline

Can't Comment on Post on Facebook? This is why! - YouTub

1. When there is too much files data in Facebook applications, if we don't clean it up in time, it may cause you to be unable to watch Facebook comments normally. Therefore, you can solve the problem by cleaning the cache. Open the Facebook app and choose the More option. Then, Click on Settings and select Account Settings
  2. I made a comment to the same person who I was having problems with before. I was also able to Like the post that I had mentioned above, to which I was unable to do before, as I'm writing this. I'll make a note of check the Facebook privacy settings but it appears that it working fine again now
  3. Facebook have rolled out a recent change to their privacy settings that could seriously impact page owners and their ability to respond to comments. Over the last few hours reports have been.

Users have reported that Facebook comments won't load occasionally, for example: Click on comments button but get a loading loop on FB of my iPhone X . When I click 'view more comments', comments don't appear. I can't see previous comments. The number of comments is 10 but I just saw 4 comments below on my Facebook Select Continue at the bottom of the page and the next page will give you an option to leave a comment. Type your comment in the box that says I donated because Select Post Comment to save Steps to add comment at time of donation shown above 2. Responding to Reviews. As a Page owner, respond to the reviews by either Liking the review or posting a comment. Do this for both positive and negative reviews. Respond to reviews. 3. Deleting a Negative Review (Spoiler Alert: You Can't) Many Page owners wonder how they can delete a negative review

By linking your Facebook account you show to Instagram that you are a human. Link your Facebook account, shut down the app and restart your mobile device. Then check to see if your comment block has been removed. If you faced the comment block problem, you can try the steps in this blog to try to unblock your comments Auto-generated by Facebook when the user creates/updates an album in the Photos section of the Fan Page. Comments widget will treat these two types of posts differently: [1]-type of post will work with the Comments widget when users leave a comment under the post or in the comment section of the 1st picture in its gallery, but not the other. Facebook will review the review and delete it if they find it violates their standards. If it's a negative but valid review, they will leave it and not remove it. Additionally, you can't have a review removed if it's just a star rating with no comment. The reviewer needs to leave a post that violates the community standards Q: Why can't I see the comments? A: Comments on this site are public, which means anyone logged in or out of Facebook should be able to view them. If you cannot see the comments, please check with your IT department. Some government agencies and other employers block Facebook domains and applications from their servers Every Facebook community manager needs to know how to comment on a Facebook Page as both a personal Page and business one. Here's why.As a Facebook community manager, you need to know how to comment on a Facebook Page as your Facebook Page. That valuable feature used to be limited to only when you were logged in as your Page. Now, you have several options to use throughout Facebook.The key is.

Why can't I comment on a Facebook Live video? Facebook

I can't leave a comment on Facebook from my iPad. Customer Question. I can't leave a comment... I can't leave a comment on FB off my iPad. I asked Apple but they say it's a Facebook problem. Submitted: 8 years ago. Category: Mac. Show More. Show Less. Ask Your Own Mac Question. Share this conversation Removing a Comment Someone Else Made on Someone Else's Post. If you are not the person who posted the comment, and you are not the person whose post the comment was made on, you cannot remove the comment. You have two options. If you don't want to see the comment, you can click the drop-down and choose hide September 3, 2010. Facebook Pages began exhibiting a change yesterday afternoon wherein posts made to a Page's wall directly or through tagging do not show the option to comment. Page admins are. 11 Reasons Why People Don't Like or Comment on Your Facebook Posts. For 2 Billion users (and still growing) all over the world, Facebook is already a part of daily life. Some people just couldn't live without it. Their day won't be complete without checking what's happening on Facebook on their computers and gadgets

Mum Shares Photos Showing What Could Happen If A Child

Facebook SECRET, Here's Why People Can't Comment On a

Re: Facebook: Can't send comments from my Ipad. No enter button. Press the RETURN button on your ipad keyboard on the screen. Top. quote. Tue, 07/18/2017 - 9:11pm. (Reply to #7) #8 There are two areas in channels where comments can be held for review, if the channel is not set up to do it normally, and those are blacklist words and hashtags and urls. Now these come into play in live stream chats where comments that fit into either category are removed automatically and should not be seen by others on the chat

How do I comment on something I see on Facebook

Comment button will be unavailable when either the owner has disabled comments feature on the video or it could also be if the video is set as 'private'. If the video is private, it will have to be converted to 'public' or 'unlisted' by the owner. So now we can't leave a comment for whatever you write or follow up on! What is the point of reading anything that you have to print. It is your opinion and nobody can respond. To me that is the typical media. Listen to what we say, do as we say and don't believe anyone else. I have had enough Users have reported that Facebook comments won't load occasionally, for example: Click on comments button but get a loading loop on FB of my iPhone X . When I click 'view more comments', comments don't appear. I can't see previous comments. The number of comments is 10 but I just saw 4 comments below on my Facebook

privacy - Can't comment on Facebook friend's page - Web

1. Anyone know how to resolve this issue? I have an iPhone and an iPad Air and can't leave comments on either device. Thanks! Details. Connect with Comments, Posts, Stories and more, iOS, Viewer. Upvote (646) Subscribe Unsubscribe. Community content may not be verified or up-to-date. Learn more
  2. In this post, we talk about the best Facebook comment tricks and tips that you can use in your daily Facebook-ing (if that's a word). 1. Add Text Effects
  3. Explain to me why I don't see my friends comments on posts, but I commented on a public page's post (about the way my fiance proposed to me) and my ex-boss liked the comment, despite not following the page or even being a friend that I interact with a lot on FB
  4. If you're wondering where to look for Leave this Conversation, open the Messages app, open any group message, tap Details in the upper right-hand corner, and scroll down. Group Text Messages vs. iMessage Conversations. Up until very recently, all of the group texts we've participated in have used the text messaging plan we purchase through our wireless carriers to send and receive.
  5. Why Facebook doesn't allow you to comment 35.black without a space? 35.Black Meaning? By De Roka - De-Reviews.com Meanings of Words and Slangs , Suspicious 0 Comments You may have recently found out that people are talking about 35 Black on social media sites, especially on Facebook

Last updated on May 6, 2021, at 7:43 p.m. ET. Facebook is scrambling to prevent Starbucks from leaving its platform after the world's largest coffee company said it was dismayed by hateful comments left on its posts about racial and social justice issues. In internal discussions seen by BuzzFeed News, Facebook employees who manage the social. How to Report a Negative Review. You can't delete a negative spam or disrespectful review on your Facebook page, but you can report it. To report a review that doesn't adhere to Facebook's Community Standards, go to the review and click on the menu arrow in the top right hand corner. Click on report post and follow the instructions

The comment box expands. Frequently, this box is already expanded, in which case you can simply go on to Step 2. Click in the text box that appears. Type what you want to say. When you're finished, press Enter. Frequently, comment threads, or a series of comments, can become like an ongoing conversation Once you start the Facebook Live broadcast and realize you are NOT seeing the comments, let's try hitting a few buttons. First hit the home button on your phone, this will pause the broadcast for a second but it will reset the framework. Once you have done that click the Facebook APP icon to restart the app and resume the broadcast

Why can't I like or comment on some people's posts on

Facebook removes the Comment button ZDNe

Sharing can also help you fill gaps in your own calendar. You can't be expected to put together high-quality content all day long, you've got other things on your plate. But you don't want to leave your social accounts high and dry just because you didn't have the time to curate a piece of useful content Why Tag a Business On Facebook? In three words, why tag a business on Facebook? Publicity, Engagement, and Growth. Not too long ago, Facebook's newsfeed algorithm was reminiscent of today's LinkedIn, where quality and intriguing organic content can fare well. You likely already know that Facebook has become a pay-to-play environment How do I leave a comment on a story? You must sign up to create an account in order comment. To sign up, tap the menu and tap Sign in with a Fox News Account. Then choose whether to sign in with a third party account such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo, LinkedIn or AOL, or tap Create An Account to set up a Fox News account with. 06-07-2016 09:56 AM - edited ‎06-07-2016 09:57 AM. It's very true a seller cannot leave a buyer negative feedback. Unfortunately, they CAN leave negs for sellers and you are buying and selling on the same account. EBay does NOT have email support for the U.S Facebook's Help Community is a place where you can connect with others to find and share answers to questions about Facebook

Latest opinion, analysis and discussion from the Guardian. CP Scott: Comment is free, but facts are sacre Why the First Amendment can't protect Trump on Facebook or Twitter. Here's what you need to know about the constitutional protection of free speech in America 1. Facebook Allows You to Waste Time. While being on Facebook and scrolling through the news feed, many active users are not aware of the time they actually spend on viewing others' life events or messaging with Facebook messenger. It has become so addictive that many even feel obliged to like or comment on anything that is shared

How Guys Can Tell If Their Woman Is Having Her PeriodMonstera Deliciosa Care Guide: Growing Monstera Deliciosa

For instance, you could go to their page and leave a comment, tag their page in one of your posts, and share content from their page to your page. If you have a great post featuring that page, share that in a comment on their page. All of these interactions give Facebook signals that you're similar to the other page Please keep in mind that comments that include keywords you have added to the Moderation Blacklist will also appear in grey. You can learn more about the Moderation Blacklist here. To unmark a comment as spam, locate the comment on your Page, move your cursor over the comment and click on the X that appears Facebook has updated their Help section and they now provide information that is actually helpful. Here's more on the topic, from the Help section. If I make a comment on something and then the person who posted it changes the audience, who can see my comment? Anyone who can see a post can see comments made on that post

This Story Is Why Coupon Should Have An Expiration DateDog Paw Problems: 9 Issues to Watch For & How to Treat Them

FAQ: I have the worst time trying to pick out a good avocado at the grocery store. Avocado? More like avocaDON'T! Answer: Ha! You're not alone. Avocados can be a bit mysterious. But here are some time-tested tricks to choosing, ripening, and storing avocados to help you get the most out of this beautifully, delicious fruit Dibsly can't work directly in groups yet because of the Facebook policy. No one wants to go to FB Jail. However, you can share your posts to your Facebook group from your business page and ask your customers to click and leave the comment there Go to the Apps and Websites section in Settings and find the app such as IFTTT. From there, you can click View and Edit, and then click the Remove button and you'll see a prompt asking if you want to delete things that app has posted. That should do a pretty good job of mass-deleting things Why The First Amendment Can't Protect Trump Ban on Facebook, Twitter by News Update July 8, 2021 NBC News' Danny Cevallos lays out whether Trump's lawsuit against Facebook and Twitter CEOs is doomed to fail, given that both companies have policies that the former president violated, leaving them to ban him from their platforms

Even a T-Rex must learn good manners! image - Planet

NBC News published this video item, entitled Why The First Amendment Can't Protect Trump Ban on Facebook, Twitter - below is their description My latest in PJ Media:. C-SPAN on Wednesday announced the results of its 2021 Presidential Historians Survey, and it's drearily predictable: In the overall rankings, Barack Obama cracks the top ten, while Donald Trump is down among those whose presidencies were one long dumpster fire: Franklin Pierce, Andrew Johnson, and James Buchanan. This is not surprising, since the surveyed historians.

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Review for Xbox 360 (X360)

How to Fix Facebook Comments Not Loading? - Step by Ste

I still can't move on 3 years after breaking up. 1 Comment. I haven't been able to move on since then. We dated for 5 months before his visa ran out and had to leave the country. It was so painful for us to be ripped apart, not by choice, as we desperately wanted to be together To hide comments on Facebook's native platform, all you have to do is hover over the comment. You'll see a drop-down arrow; when you click on it, you'll see the option to hide comment or embed.. Just click hide comment.. After you do this, you'll see other options you can take, including unhide, delete, and. I can no longer post comments on Facebook. The comment box has a white stripe at the far left and may or may not have a cursor in it. If there is a cursor, I can type but blindly. As I type, the white stripe grows longer and longer vertically and you can tell characters are being entered but you only see the edge of them Facebook has removed the good old Comment button from underneath the comments box, and replaced its functionality entirely with the Enter/Return key (Press Enter to post your comment).While saving us a mouse click, this change is likely to cause a lot of confusion and many unfinished comments as users expecting to start a new line in their reply will immediately publish their. If you go into marketplace, there is a little person icon which takes you to your marketplace profile. Then scroll down to activity and there will be a list of things you have bought and sold. Click on the item in question and in the top right hand corner it should say rate seller. Marketplace has the option of the seller not displaying their.

How to Comment As a Page on Facebook - wikiHo

Facebook offers a great -- and free -- way to connect with friends and family, but if you are not careful about your security settings, your site activity can be published for anyone to view. Comments you leave on other posts, for example, are displayed and made available for liking and commenting by other users as. Facebook is the world's largest online social network with over a billion people connected to it. Huge number of users make regular posts and their FB friends Like and comment on those posts. When you need to make long comments on an FB post, it is better to properly paragraph it by inserting line breaks / Why it's a bad idea to like, share or comment on 'Feel Good Posts' on Facebook. Why it's a bad idea to like, share or comment on 'Feel Good Posts' on Facebook. Posted on June 8, 2021. 29.3k. SHARES. Share Tweet Subscribe. If you use Facebook, you have surely seen tons of feel good posts pop up in your newsfeed. And if you.

I can't message someone on Facebook - Off the Wall Social

1. Open Facebook app and go to the post where you wish to comment. 2. Tap on Comment below the post. Select the Camera icon which is to the left of the comment box. 3. Select the desired Photo or video from the phone's gallery or Camera Roll. 4. Let the video/photo upload and select Post Since Facebook doesn't have a Disable Comments or Hide Comments button you need to improvise a bit. When you post anything on Facebook you can choose the people who can view or interact with that content. If strangers have access to your posts they can come, do plenty of damage, and leave without consequences If the comment thread is still open, you are signed in and have a username set but still cannot post, you may have been barred from participating because of acting against the community standards

This stops Facebook Connect from working, and disables all the apps and games that have been used by third parties to harvest user data. To do this, go to the Settings page and select Apps and. @annie. Yes, the problem looks unstoppable. I don't know why Facebook provides an option called Ads Preferences, if you can't opt out of it. It looks like the advertiser list is again populated, even though you delete them. For now, I think it is better to leave the default settings. So atleast you get relevant ads Facebook users have noticed that the Share option doesn't appear on many of the posts made by their friends. We take a look as to why. Before, it seems like we could share any post made by our friends. Now it seems that in many cases, the only options available are Like and Comment.So we take a look as to why this is Tap Comment beneath the post you want to comment on to bring up the virtual keyboard. Enter a text comment and tap the camera icon at the side of the text-entry field. Select the photo you want to comment with and then tap Done or whatever other button is used on your device to exit that screen. Tap Post to comment with the picture

Facebook Glitches. Don't forget, Facebook has over 2.4 billion active users. It's bound to have bugs and glitches every once in a while. You might be logged out because the site is undergoing. From the left-hand side of the Facebook page, click groups, tap on the group you manage. Scroll through until you find the post you'd like to disable comments on. Click the three-dot icon in the.

How to Leave Reviews on Facebook [Complete Guide 2020

I've tried sharing it everyway I can think of - phone, computer, sharing, linking, etc. and can't get the comments/reactions from the original post to be included. Went to classic Facebook (guess they aren't cutting it off 9/1/2020) and the box for including the original post is there and I checked it, but it didn't do anything. Arghhh I tried to comment on a Youtube video recently, whenever I try to post one, a window shows up for a second and then nothing happens. My comment isn't posted and I have no idea what's going on. Why can't I comment on Youtube? Does it have anything to do with my account 2021-06-20 20:14:26. @Bitnney1 @NeerajG94491057 @Facebook Facebook takes the security of its users' accounts very seriously, and if it suspects that an account has been compromised, Facebook locks the account down until it can confirm the account is secure. 2021-06-20 19:40:33 The Facebook Commandments. Here are two big thou-shalt-nots of Facebook that might trip you up: Text in images: Facebook's policies used to prohibit ads with text that covered more than 20% of an ad's image. They've since implemented a new solution that allows ads with more text to run, but the post's delivery could still be affected Fix Messenger keeps saying Can't send message This is common when someone has blocked Messenger only. Thus you guys remain friends on Facebook but can't send messages to that person on Messenger. This is why you are having this issue. In such a case, you cannot do anything, but request the person to unblock you

(Pocket-lint) - Facebook offers a Watch Party feature that allows its users to simultaneously watch Facebook videos together. Their streams are synced so that they can comment and react in real-time The Facebook CEO later said he regretted making the comment and took responsibility for the role his company played in spreading disinformation. But, the episode, like so many others, speaks. There are six Facebook reactions you can currently use on Facebook: Like: This is our old, thumbs-up, go-to we've been using on Facebook for ages.; Love: Appears as a white heart inside of a red circle, perfect to use when something deserves much more attention than a simple like.; Ha-ha: Is a great alternative to typing LOL or Hah and cluttering up the comments on a post, but still shows your. I use the latest version of Waterfox, but have also tried IE as well and no luck still cant post comments on MSN articles. No error, which is strange. It normally asks me to log in, I use the facebook option. After that I go to post, and nothing happens. I can click the post reply button, and it does nothing Facebook engagement is often defined as any interaction that users are making on your posts, which can include post clicks, mentions, and private mentions. When talking about Facebook engagement as a metric, many are specifically talking about the public-facing actions that can act as social proof, such as likes, comments, and shares repost from privacytools sub. There's a reason why brave is generally advised against on privacy subreddits, and even brave wanted it to be removed from privacytools.io to hide negativity.. Brave rewards: There's many reasons why this is terrible for privacy, a lot dont care since it can be disabled but in reality it isn't actually disabled

• Pitch letter example to magazine.
  • Which statement is true regarding the distribution of ethnic religions.
  • Yaadein Quotes In Hindi.
  • Cahaya dasar fotografi.
  • Winnie the Pooh Framed Quotes.
  • Funny Indian Tech Support.
  • Love Boat: The Next Wave streaming.
  • Hematuria.
  • Canopy Walkway Guyana.
  • 1 Kanal House for sale in Bahria Town Lahore.
  • Butter pecan Desserts.
  • Commercial beer brewing equipment.
  • Kent Gardens.
  • How big is Skiathos.
  • How to add Chrome flags.
  • GI Map test Australia.
  • Nmsu MATH Minor.
  • Reindeer cartoon images free.
  • Birch Bay vacation rentals by owner.
  • Tooth pain autism.
  • Blimp rides.
  • Biccari Italy homes for sale 1.
  • Rum apple pie.
  • Dabur glucose d energy drink.
  • Septum piercing cultural significance.
  • Oak Royal Golf.
  • Blank tweet template.
  • How to split a shape in Illustrator.
  • John Smith and Pocahontas.
  • Tied as a score crossword clue.
  • Vision Express Oakley glasses.
  • North Beach Cancun.
  • Yamaha Canada recalls.
  • Cloudy with achance of Meatballs sequencing activity.
  • Linex Courier Contact Number.
  • Photo shoot Styles for Ladies in Nigeria.
  • What does leaky gut look like.
  • Used Sawmill Blades for sale craigslist.
  • Butters stotch fanart.
  • Which of the following is not true about a monopolistic competitor.
  • Buy Oysters with Pearls in Bulk.