Home

Lensbaby forum

Lensbaby Camera Lenses For Creative Effects & Mor

Lensbaby FujiX-Foru

The LENSBABY COMPOSER is a soft focus lens with a fixed focal length. What makes it special is that you can place the area of focus, the focus sweet spot, where you want it in the frame by tilting the lens. And you adjust the size of the area in focus by changing aperture. Changing the aperture also affects amount of blur in the area not in. Photography forums to discuss digital photography, film photography, photographers, techniques and cameras and equipment, along with advice on buying and using cameras. Which Lensbaby. Forums. The Velvet 56mm initially caught my attention after seeing various flower photographs using the Velvet 56. The unique images from other Lensbaby lenses also piqued my interest. I explored Lensbaby's website to see the galleries of images produced with their other lenses.. In the end, I opted to go with the Velvet 56. What is the Lensbaby Velvet 56mm lens

Lensbaby mount swap?: Adapted Lens Talk Forum: Digital

1. I love playing with charactful lenses, but cant decide if that lensbaby look has passed its sell by date Its on sale in aus.
  2. Photo.net Photography Forums. Forums > Equipment > Nikon > New LensBaby Fish Eye. Discussion in 'Nikon' started by c.p.m._van_het_kaar, May 26, 2014. c.p.m._van_het_kaar. LensBaby introduced a new circular Fish Eye lens for Nikon ( and Canon) DX camera;s with a focal length of 5.8mm and a maximum aperture of F3.5 focussing as close as 6mm.
  3. Lensbaby ME. 84 likes · 5 talking about this. See in a New Way with Lensbaby creative effects SLR lenses. Lensbaby makes award winning lenses that give creative photographers a unique way to control..
  4. Lensbaby lenses are manual when it comes to focussing - I get that. However when attached to my X-S10 there is no facility to zoom in when focussing to ensure I've got the focus right. There is the Focus Check option which I have turned on so with a regular lens set in manual focus then the camera zooms in when I turn the focussing ring
  5. The Lensbaby doesn't seem right for #8 (the groom, I guess, dancing with the older woman -- his or the bride's mother?), but for the other shots, the radial blur effect is terrific. It either emphasizes the dreamy high of being in love, or (for the musician shots) gives a very strong dramatic focus

Lensbaby announces the Obscura pinhole lens system for the

Search Forum Posts The Lensbaby is a unique SLR lens that has a sweet spot of focus with blur all around the sweet spot. Unlike a tilt-shift lens, which has a flat field of focus and a slice of of focus from end to end, the Lensbaby field of focus is curved, producing a circle of focus.. The Olympus OM-D E-M10 IV is the company's entry-level DSLR-shaped mirrorless camera. While it has a higher resolution sensor and new processor, its biggest focus is on selfies I have a lensbaby. It's a cool lens, nice toy to play with, but I barely use it. I barely used it when I first got it. I want to use it more, I'm just not as interested in it as I thought I would be. I could get very interested in using it, if I could just put down the other lenses I have. It's a speciality lens, just like the fish eye 1x.com is the world's biggest curated photo gallery online. Each photo is selected by professional curators. Lensbaby lovers - Forum

1x.com • In Pursuit of the Sublim

Recently I upgraded to the latest Models (Composer and Muse), and have my old (about 2 Years) LENSBABY 3G for sale, in excellent condition. This is the 2007 model, with Canon mount. It has a coated 2 Lens System, and a mechanic system that allows you to set the focus and sweet spot (bending) and fix it, as opposed to the Original Models where. Portland, OR — Lensbaby - makers of award-winning DSLR & mirrorless lenses, optics and accessories announces today the availability of its newest lens, the Velvet 28, a 28mm, f/2.5 all-metal, hand-crafted art lens that, at its brightest apertures, captures tack-sharp detail beneath a layer of radiant glow.Velvet 28 also features exceptional 1:2 macro capabilities Lensbaby 3G Review. by Jake Hughes, January 2008. An escape from the world of conventional lenses, the Lensbaby 3G provides easily achievable creative effects to the photographer without the need for post-processing. The original Lensbaby was, put briefly, rather spartan. It comprised of a single, uncoated glass element with zonal focus ability. Lensbaby takes serious work in Canon EF and EF-S Lenses Approve the Cookies This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. Photography-on-the.net Digital Photography Forums is the website for photographers and all who love great photos, camera and post processing techniques, gear talk, discussion and sharing. Professionals. Available Price: $200.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Will send first class

Lensbaby just released the least expensive tilt lens on the market. $80 for a tilt-only (no shift), manual-focus, fixed-aperture (f5.6), 50mm prime. It's an interesting concept, designed for quick tilt shots (something of an oxymoron, methinks) The composer relies on the tension of the ball socket to keep the lens positioned, The pro on the other hand has these little metal rods connecting the front and back half together of adjustment. The GF has a composer and we love it. It's been used for thousands of photographs and has never let us down

sit | Canon EOS 5000, Lensbaby 2Lensbaby Velvet 28mm F2

I purchased the LensBaby. The transaction was flawless, and the LensBaby was in perfect condition. Here's the feedback I left for Ben: I received the lens that Ben sold me. It was in perfect mint condition, exactly as described. The transaction was smooth, and I recommend Ben as a seller. Glenn Cantor: Sep 30, 2020 at 01:49 P Lens Description: The Lensbaby Muse Special Effects SLR Lens is a lens that will add a unique perspective to the world of SLR photography. The Lensbaby is a hybrid between a bellows camera and a tilt-shift camera. It will bring one area of a photo into sharp focus, surrounded by gradually increasing blur

So obviously, we at Gear Live are fans of new camera technology and the selective focus Lensbabies SLR lenses certainly fit the bill. We were already familiar with their selective focus lenses for digital cameras in the form of their second generation (2G) Lensbaby, but they were kind enough to provide us with one of their brand new 3G Lenbabies for review Discussion Harper - New Lensbaby Lens Author Date within 1 day 3 days 1 week 2 weeks 1 month 2 months 6 months 1 year of Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/0 The Best L-Mount Lenses for 2021. Leica, Panasonic, and Sigma full-frame mirrorless cameras share a common lens system, the L-mount. It's still evolving, but there are plenty of good lenses to use. This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Lensbaby article. This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject. Put new text under old text Press release Lensbaby announces the addition of the new Step-Up/Shade, a combination 37mm to 52mm step-up ring/lens shade, to the Lensbaby Creative Effects SLR lens system which includes Single Lens-Reflex (SLR) lenses, interchangeable optics, and accessories. On sale now, this small and lightweight step-up ring, featuring 52mm threads on the front, also serves as a [

Forum Center; Forums If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You will have to register before you can post messages. Click here to register. To start viewing messages, click on the forum that you want to visit from the selection below Upgrades to the Lensbaby Spark 1.0 include a 12-blade adjustable aperture with settings from f/2.5-22, along with improved compatibility with past and future optics, and availability with metal camera mounts for most interchangeable lens systems. Notably, the Spark 2.0 is the first flexible Lensbaby lens body available for mirrorless camera. An introduction to each other and Lensbaby. Pre-Assignment- Finding your light. Technical tips for cameras when using manual lenses. A little insight into the history behind Lensbaby. Getting familiar with Optics and lenses. Lensbaby is an all Manual lens, back to the basics. Learn to focus. Your daily practice. Your weekly Homewor

Technical Support for your Lensbaby Len

1. Oct 5, 2015 - Explore Melissa Svoboda's board Lensbaby, followed by 443 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about lensbaby, clickin moms, double glass
  2. The Lensbaby Velvet 56 is a macro lens that delivers a soft focus look when shot at wide apertures, but sharpens when stopped down. Its one-of-a-kind design earns it Editors' Choice honors. MSRP.
  3. g, crossing..
  4. Photography-on-the.net Digital Photography Forums is the website for photographers and all who love great photos, camera and post processing techniques, gear talk, discussion and sharing. Professionals, hobbyists, newbies and those who don't even own a camera -- all are welcome regardless of skill, favourite brand, gear, gender or age
  5. i view camera with a selective focus lens. The Lensbaby lens can be tilted and shifted to control the selective sweet spot. The picture is sharp at this sweet spot and shows the rest of the.

Lensbabies Flick

Discuss all Nikon Z mount cameras here. ©2004-2017 Nikoncafe.com. The Nikon Cafe is in no way affiliated with Nikon Corporation or any of its holdings Lensbaby Obscura 50mm: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama Lensbaby Obscura 16mm: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama Lensbaby, the leader in award-winning creative effect camera lenses, is launching its revolutionary Obscura lens. A camera obscura, ancestor of the photographic camera, is a darkened room with a small hole or lens at one side through which an. Foto Forum AZ, Phoenix, Arizona. 954 likes · 17 talking about this · 166 were here. Serving Phoenix Arizona and the surrounding areas since 1972. Foto Forum is a full service camera store The creation of the Lensbaby came partially out of Craig's frustrated feeling that the SLR lenses on the market at that time limited his creativity. He began experimenting with making his own lenses, and the Lensbaby was the result. Craig is now widely known for his invention of lenses that feature a sweet spot of focus surrounded by gradually increasing blur Lensbaby sells to photographers all over the world through its website, www.lensbaby.com, by calling 877-536-7222 / 971-223-5662, at tradeshows, in leading photo retailers and through a growing.

Tamron 18-400mm F3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD Model B028 Nikon and Promaster 72mm HGX Prime Circular Polarizer Filter. Add to cart. $50.00 Rebate. $349.99. $299.99. $50.00 off - Rebate. Ends July 4, 2021 MECHA E1 / C1 with RS1 NO Rotator. MECHA E1 / C1 with RS2 NO Rotator. MECHA E1 / C1 with Stereoscopic Compact Dual Lens Ring mount. Motorized MECHA Programmable Rotator E1 + Controller C1. NEW Dual Axis MECHA w/NN3 MK2. NEW Dual Axis MECHA w/NN3 MK3 and Nadir Adapter. NN3 MK3 w/Rotator Mini Pkg. Advanced Rotator RD16-II Today Lensbaby announced the previously rumored Velvet 56mm f/1.6 lens that will be available for Nikon F mount cameras. Here are the Velvet 56 basic specs and features: f/1.6-16 1:2 Macro 56mm 62mm filter Focuses from 5″ from front element to infinity Metal lens hood included with Velvet 56 lenses for mirrorless cameras only Dimensions (DSLR) [ A LensBaby is an unusual third party lens which replaces the focusing mechanism with a flexible, sprung coupling, so that it can be focused, tilted and shifted by pushing and pulling on the rim. On the original LensBaby, focusing was momentary and aperture was fixed. Subsequent models allowed replaceable aperture rings and control of focus and movements using screws Lensbaby Pro Effects Kit bundles high-end offerings at a discount. Lensbaby announces an all-in-one bundle for professional photographers and enthusiasts

The Lensbaby Trio 28 is an ultra-compact lens with fixed F3.5 aperture and is designed specifically for mirrorless cameras. Trio 28 offers a range of creative options and tools to capture exciting moments and adventures in a unique way as a photo and film. but I also read in a forum that a lot of people had the same initial reactions, until. Lensbaby Velvet 56mm f/1.6 lens for Nikon F-mount () review by Marc Rogoff (Twitter | Instagram | Website | Facebook):I bought this lens last year and I must admit I haven't used it all that much so far. This is mainly due to the fact that for the kind of work I do as a professional fashion and portraiture photographer it is a little bit cumbersome as it requires manual focusing and doesn.

I bought eight licences of Maxwell. I really like where its going. But it isn't there yet. Unfortunately the product is not ready yet for production, but that's the way beta software is. I bought into it because I have faith in what the release version will do, and the pre-release price was reall.. Photography Gear Store for Nature Photographers Authorized Retailer Since 2003. Buy photography gear online for nature, adventure, and outdoor photography. Browse our pro selection of brand name camera bags & cases, camera tripods & supports, photography accessories, and other photo gear at great prices!. Photography Gear by Categor Lensbaby has crammed an embarrassment of new features into its tiny Tilt Transformer. The little sliver of metal and plastic lets you mount any Nikon lens onto a Micro Four Thirds camera and use.

- Lensbaby Universit

Lensbaby Pinhole/Zone Plate Optic Filters user reviews : 0 out of 5 - 0 reviews - photographyreview.co Products specifically designed for panoramic and high-resolution photography, stereoscopic 3d panoramas, turntable object VR, image bracketing for HDR, time-lapse photos, video applications - Panoramic Hardwar

Lensbaby Flick

【楽天カード分割】 レンズ Lensbaby Velvet 56 ブラック SONY E用 即納最大半額. 新品未使用品 サイズ23㎝ 27.5㎝ 26㎝ 24.5㎝在庫あります クロックス 新品・タグ付き サンダル ドンペン ドンキホーテ. 箱無しになります ドンペン クロックス ドンキ サンダ LENSBABY? :: Lenses :: Home :: Manual Focus Lenses. Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order I have had 2 Lensbaby Composers (1 for canon and 1 for nikon) Love the system. Its accurate enough for what I use it for and is a blast to use. Depending on what you use it for the composer is the most well rounded lensbaby product ever. The control freak only would come into play for tripod use. If your free handing then forget it Lensbaby 3G Discussion of any kind ISN'T allowed here (we have a dedicated lens talk area for this purpose) and all comments or discussion about lens performance will be deleted without warning. Please see subforum guideline I shot this using my pentax k-5 with Lensbaby muse and double optic class. Comments are mostly welcome. Aperture priority mode, 1/200 se

Lensbaby makes lenses for different camera mounts- FF, Cropped, mirrorless. Go for it. Check the specs on the Velvet for they camera you have. The Velvet 58 is a good starting point. I believe the 85 works well with FF cameras. Have fun. Her vids with Lensbaby are pretty good Lensbaby .6X Wide Angle / Macro Conversion Lens™ - posted in Third Party Lenses: The Lensbaby 0.6X Wide Angle/Macro Lens converts your Lensbaby's 50mm focal length to 30mm, while keeping the Sweet Spot the same size as a Lensbaby photo taken without a wide angle conversion lens. Other wide angle conversion lenses shrink the sweet spot. You can unscrew the rear lens element for use as a.

(This photo Lensbaby snowsuit was taken at By the river in Napanee, Ontario on 2005-01-29) ( Photo taken at 44.25057876858767, -76.94602131843567) Toronto map | wallpaper | photography guides. Europe's busiest forums, with independent news and expert reviews, for TVs, Home Cinema, Hi-Fi, Movies, Gaming, Tech and more. AVForums.com is owned and operated by M2N Limited, company number 03997482, registered in England and Wales. Powered by Xenforo, Hosted by Nimbus Hosting, Original design Critical Media Ltd The Dream Jar was shot with the Lensbaby 2.0 right before I purchased the Composer Pro. After the semester ended I became a little more active on the Clickin Moms forums and when the idea of The Lensbaby project was brought up I jumped at the chance to participate. My Lensbaby has become my walk-around lens and I still almost always use the.

The latest Lensbabys (mklass

Forum Chasseur d'Images - www.chassimages.com » [ Forum MATERIEL ] » Forum OBJECTIFS & accessoires optiques (toutes marques) » Lensbaby Velvet 28 mm f/2,5 Macro 1: Hiker Fatality on Tonto Trail in Grand Canyon National Park. GRAND CANYON, Ariz. - On June 20 at approximately 1:15 p.m., the Grand Canyon Regional Communications Center received a report of a backpacker experiencing heat illness on the Tonto Trail near Monument Creek. The backpacker, Michelle Meder, 53, of Hudson, Ohio was on.. Lensbaby 2.0 Kit for Pentax K mount - in NEW condition - never used. $40.00 SOLD 3. Tamron Adaptall for Pentax K - excellent condition (the box is not original and it is marked for a different mount). $10.00 4. Pentax K Camera Body Cap - New. $10.00 If you have questions about these items, send me a PM

Saltum strand, DK | Lensbaby Sol 22 on Olympus EM-10

Lensbaby announces new Obscura system, a modern take on

Lensbaby optics open up a distinctive set of creative options for photographers, and you want to preserve all of that great effect when editing, said Kubota. These new enhancement tools work with the captured image to add drama and feel without masking the impact of the optics' effects Flickr Albums : Leica M10 (u) - Novoflex Adapter, AF 105 Micro Nikkor f2.8 (u), Lensbaby Composer (50mm/edge 80) Voigtlander 15mm f4.5 mkii (u), Voigtlander 28mm f2 (u), 50mm f1.1 7Artisans, 135mm Leica Leitz f2.8 (u) - Lens baby (nikon) TP 2021 52 Flickr picture CPU: Intel Core I5 4670 Mobo: MSI H87I Graphics: Sapphire HD5850 Xtreme 1GB GDDR5 Memory: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical 1866MHz Boot Drive: Crucial M500 240GB Storage: 2x 1TB Samsung F3 32mb, 1x 3TB Western Digital Green Display: 2x Dell 2407WFP-HC, Spyder3Elite v4.0 Audio: Sennhesier HD600, Zero+ DAC, Cambridge Soundworks Megaworks 550, Creative DDTS-100 PSU: Acbel i-Power 550w GOL LUMIX Live : AMA. Panasonic LUMIX S 50mm F1.8 L-Mount Lens: Hands-On Review With Rob Adams ().Exploring the L-Mount Alliance with SIGMA Lenses and Leica SL2 Camera ().Full frame mirrorless lens guide 2021 ().Profoto Adds 3′ Octa and 1 x 4′ Strip Softboxes to OCF Lineup ().Plenty of L-rumors readers images on our L-mount Facebook Grou Actually, to quote from the Lensbaby website: The Original Lensbaby features a single, uncoated optical glass element which is quite sharp at f/5.6 and f/8 but becomes softer and slightly diffused at f/4 and more diffused and impressionistic at f/2.8. I have a Lensbaby 2.0 for my D70s. It is the only other lens I have besides the 18-70 kit lens

Lensbaby Inspiration - The Photographer Within

Lensbaby is rumored to announce a new Velvet 28 lens for Canon EF, Canon RF, Nikon F, Nikon Z, Sony E, Fujifilm X and MFT cameras. Here are the details: Lensbaby Velvet 28 for Canon EF is a 28mm, f/2.5 all-metal, hand-crafted art lens that captures tack-sharp detail beneath a layer of radiant glow. Velvet [ Lensbaby. Lensbaby Velvet 28mm F2.5; Lensbaby Trio 28mm F3.5; Lensbaby 35mm F2.8 Burnside; Lensbaby Sol 45mm F3.5; Lensbaby Velvet 56mm F1.6; Lensbaby Twist 60mm F2.5; Lensbaby Velvet 85mm F1.8; Lensbaby Composer Pro II with Sweet Optics; Lomography. Lomography Petzval 55mm F1.7 MkII; Petzval 80.5mm F1.9 Mark II, Bokeh Control; Meike. Meike. Backlit Skunk Cabbage Leaves. Posted: May 23, 2021 in Uncategorized. 0. Backlit Skunk Cabbage Leaves - Mike Moats - Award Winning Macro Photographer (tinylandscapes.com) Like this

Uteliggeren - No One is Only What you See | Lensbabybeluga & girls | mmgDSC_2831 Nikon D70 Lensbaby(1st) 50mmGirls HS Volleyball — Digital Grin Photography ForumGypsophila (Baby's-Breath) | I've been wanting to get out

1673 days ago. REVIEW: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Review. 1732 days ago. REVIEW: Lensbaby Twist 60 Review. 1732 days ago. REVIEW: Samyang AF 14mm f/2.8 ED FE Lens Review. 1732 days ago About me; Gender: MALE: Location: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom Introduction: Just a guy with a blog about Holga photography, and maybe a bit of Lensbaby and Yashica EZ F521 Using the Lensbaby Plastic Optic. The Lensbaby Plastic Optic is one of the best optics available for creating photos that contain a lot of chromatic aberration. The Lensbaby Plastic Optic features a focal length of 55 mm and an uncoated double convex plastic singlet. The Lensbaby Plastic Optic is the softest optic that Lensbaby makes STEADICAM M-1. The Steadicam® M-1 is a modular camera stabilizer designed specifically for HD broadcast, feature film, and all demanding camera operating requirements. The highly adaptive and open architecture of the Steadicam M-1 allows for extreme system configuration and quickly accommodates industry standard cameras and accessories